We are pleased to announce the dates for this year's Private Payer Pulse® Education & Training Seminars.
- Toronto session will be held Tuesday, October 19, 2015 at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Brampton
- Montreal session will be held Thursday, October 22, 2015 at the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
These seminars are only open to brand pharmaceutical manufacturers and the content is dedicated exclusively to Canadian private payer market issues. Over the past six years, these seminars have developed into the industry's most comprehensive and most in-depth reviews of current issues and policy developments in the private payer market. We help you to understand the relative importance of market developments and we always answer the "So what?" question. These are advanced sessions that require registrants to have more than a Private Payer 101 baseline level of knowledge.
Stay tuned for more information.
Complimentary Breakfast Workshop on How to Manage Chronic Illness in Your Workplace
- Learn practical insights, tips & tools
- Impact of chronic illness to your organization
- PowerPoint template to aid in team discussion
When: Thursday June 18, 2015 @ 7:30am – 10:30am
Our 5th Annual Private Payer Market Trends & Issues Seminars will be held on November 25 (Toronto) and 26 (Montréal).
- Buzz Hargrove (previous President of the CAW Union) will be discussing the coverage of benefits for union members under the collective bargaining process.
- Linda Lin (ClaimSecure) will be presenting on ASO plans, as well as the concept of Preferred Provider Networks (PPNs) within ClaimSecure's business.
- France Gauthier/ Robert Fong (Medavie Blue Cross) will be giving an overview of the new expedited review process for new product submissions. France will be speaking in Montreal and Robert will speak in Toronto.
- John Carinci (Head, Group & Business Markets, RBC Insurance) will speak to RBC's position in the private group benefits market. - Toronto/Brampton location only
- Marc-André Gagnon (Carlton University), will be speaking to his recent paper “A Roadmap to a Rational Pharmacare Policy in Canada”. - Montréal location only
We invite you to register for either event by clicking on the following links:
Toronto Registration: Click Here to Register
Montréal Registration: Click Here to Register
Mapol co-founder and president, Johnny Ma, will be speaking at the Market Access Summit on November 12, 2014 at 1:45 p.m. in Toronto. His presentation is entitled "Adapt to the Changing Market Access Environment to Increase your Drug Approval Rate".
He will give insight on:
- How to engage early for a new product launch or set the stage for a pipeline
- Ways to maximize total market access potential by integrating private and public payer strategies
- Utilizing real world data before and after the submission to target market access activities
For more information about this event, view the detailed agenda here
Interested in attending? Use Mapol's VIP code: 2MAPOL for a 20% discount on your registration.
Mapol Inc. is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor for the upcoming CAPT ACTP Annual Conference held November 2-4, 2014 in Toronto.
Mapol will also be presenting a poster entitled 'Measuring Private Payer Changes: Trends in Market Access Restrictions Using Real World Data' on Monday, November 3rd, between 5:30- 6:30 p.m.
For more information on this event, please visit: www.capt-actp.com/conference