Mapol Inc. will be hosting our 7th Annual Private Payer Education and Training Seminars in Montréal (and ) Toronto/Brampton (. )This will be an opportunity for you to hear from key stakeholders about new developments being implemented and/or considered for private drug plans. Also, Mapol will be highlighting key trends and issues for 2016 and 2017. Online registration deadline is November 29, 2016.
Confirmed Stakeholder Speakers for Both Full-Day Sessions Includes:
- The Drug Landscape From A Private Payer's Perspective by Atul Goela, B.Sc. Phm., R.Ph, Director, Pharmaceutical Benefits, Sun Life Financial
- How are Employers Looking At Drug Plans Right Now & What Is Keeping Them Up At Night? by Christine Than, B.Pharm, Senior Consultant Pharmacist and Drug Solution Specialist, Aon Hewitt
- National Drug Plan? Insurance Industry Response by Joan Weir, Director, Health and Dental Policy, Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Inc.
- Who Benefits From Pooling Drug Insurance Risks In Québec & Canada? by Claude Di Stasio, Vice President, Quebec Affairs, Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association and Executive Director and Secretary Quebec Drug Insurance Pooling Corporation (Montreal Only)
- Future Of Benefits: The Workforce Is Changing And The Health Needs Of Employees Are Evolving by Lori Casselman, Chief Health Officer, League Inc. (Toronto Only)
- Review of 2016 Trends & Issues by Johnny Ma, President, Mapol Inc.
These are closed-door seminars for brand pharmaceutical manufacturers. Given that this event has become very popular, we encourage you to register your spot as soon as possible because seating is limited.
For companies who wish to register 3 or more people (over both events in Toronto and Montreal) please contact Sue-Lee Pring (email@example.com) to obtain a group discount.
Mapol will be hosting a Private Payer PLAs Seminar on Wednesday June 8, 2016 from 8AM – 12PM noon at the Hilton Garden Inn, Toronto/Brampton.
Registration Deadline: Friday June 3, 2016 - Only two days left to register! This is a closed-door seminar for invited brand pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Mapol Inc. will be hosting a breakfast session on Tuesday April 12 at 7:15 am where will will be discussing "Bringing Evidence to Private Payers"
Johnny Ma, President of Mapol will be moderating a panel discussion with the following Private Payers:
- Amy Lam, ClaimSecure
- Kevin Wong, TELUS Health
- Anne-Marie Smith, Medavie Blue Cross
Click here to learn more.
Mapol is proud to sponsor the Pharma Symposium Canada on May 3 & 4, 2016 at the Marriott Bloor Yorkville, Toronto, Ontario.
Mapol clients & contacts SAVE 10% off the regular conference fee.
To secure this special rate, please mention registration code D10-350-350X16.SP.
Click here to learn more
To register, please email Sue-Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company name and address and indicate which location you would like to attend.
Toronto - Monday, October 19, 2015 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM (Eastern Time)
Map and Directions
Montreal - Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM (Eastern Time)
Map and Directions
Final Speaker List and Topics: