Mapol Inc. is pleased to announce that Peripharm will be collaborating with Mapol in the development of Budget Impact Analyses and Health Economic Analyses as part of Mapol’s complete end-to-end private payer and public payer Market Access submission services in Canada.
Jean Lachaine, President of PeriPharm Inc., and his dynamic team have over 14 years of experience specializing in pharmacoeconomics with proven expertise in economic evaluation, model development and adaptation, drugs and medical services databases analysis, and real world evidence studies. PeriPharm has extensive experience working with Canadian and Global pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
Welcome to our team, Jean!
We are pleased to announce the speaker lineups for our 5th Annual Private Payer Market Trends & Issues Seminars on November 25 (Toronto) and 26 (Montréal).
- Buzz Hargrove (previous President of the CAW Union) will be discussing the coverage of benefits for union members under the collective bargaining process.
- France Gauthier/ Robert Fong (Medavie Blue Cross) will be giving an overview of the new expedited review process for new product submissions. France will be speaking in Montreal and Robert will speak in Toronto.
- Linda Lin (ClaimSecure) will be presenting on ASO plans, as well as the concept of Preferred Provider Networks (PPNs) within ClaimSecure's business.
- John Carinci (Head, Group & Business Markets, RBC Insurance) will speak to RBC's position in the private group benefits market. - Toronto/Brampton location only
- Marc-André Gagnon (Carlton University), will be speaking to his recent paper “A Roadmap to a Rational Pharmacare Policy in Canada”. - Montréal location only
These sessions will be dynamic and interactive. This is an exclusive opportunity to get fresh information and a chance to pose questions to active leaders in the reimbursement market.
We invite you to register for either event by clicking on the following links:
Toronto Registration: Click Here to Register
Montréal Registration: Click Here to Register
Note: If your company is registering 3 or more people between both Toronto and Montréal events, please contact Corinne Razem at (905) 393-3597 or firstname.lastname@example.org for group discount information.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Mapol co-founder and president, Johnny Ma, will be speaking at the Market Access Summit on November 12, 2014 at 1:45 p.m. in Toronto. His presentation is entitled "Adapt to the Changing Market Access Environment to Increase your Drug Approval Rate".
He will give insight on:
- How to engage early for a new product launch or set the stage for a pipeline
- Ways to maximize total market access potential by integrating private and public payer strategies
- Utilizing real world data before and after the submission to target market access activities
For more information about this event, view the detailed agenda here.
Interested in attending? Use Mapol's VIP code: 2MAPOL for a 20% discount on your registration.
Mapol Inc. is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor for the upcoming CAPT ACTP Annual Conference held November 2-4, 2014 in Toronto.
Mapol will also be presenting a poster entitled 'Measuring Private Payer Changes: Trends in Market Access Restrictions Using Real World Data' on Monday, November 3rd, between 5:30- 6:30 p.m.
For more information on this event, please visit: www.capt-actp.com/conference