Mapol's CEO and co-founder, Gordon Polk, will be speaking at the 2014 HRPA Conference on Friday, January 24th. His topic is 'The Future of Drug Benefit Plans: Should Employers Worry About the Growing Utilization of Biologic Drugs?'. For more information regarding his session and the HRPA conference, click here.
We are excited to announce the addition of Yvan Tran to our Mapol team! Yvan will bring his deep expertise in bridging the digital divide between clinical processes, health information systems, and data analytics. He will be our Data Analytics Manager and will lead future initiatives in order to strengthen Mapol's information technology platforms. To read Yvan's full biography, visit Mapol's Team Page.
Benefits Canada featured a supplement on Mandatory Generic Substitution Plans. Download the PDF below.
We are pleased to announce the dates for this year's Private Payer Pulse® Education & Training Seminars: 'Emerging Trends and Issues in Private Payer Drug Plans'. The Toronto session will be held Tuesday, November 5 at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Brampton (8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) and the Montréal session will be held Thursday, November 7 at the Hilton Montréal Bonaventure Hotel (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.).
Toronto Registration: Click Here to Register
Montréal Registration: Click Here to Register
These seminars are developed exclusively for brand pharmaceutical manufacturers that have an interest in understanding and engaging private payer decision makers in Canada. Building upon last year's session, our agenda this year will focus on the emerging trends and issues within private payer drug plans.
- Barbara Martinez (Great-West Life): 'Trends and Plan Designs, Where is the market going?'
- Dave Madill (Pharmacy Technologies Limited): 'Employer Coalitions, Lessons Learned'
- Jean-Yves Julien (Industry Consultant): 'Loyalty/Co-pay Cards - a perspective from Québec'
- Fred Holmes (Industry Consultant):'Understanding and Interacting with Benefits Consultants'
- Mapol Inc: 'Industry Issues for Consideration by Panelists'
- Benefits Advisors Panel Discussion with audience Q&A:
- Dave Madill (Pharmacy Technologies Limited), Benefits Consultant (TBA), Third Party Administrator (TBA), Paula Allen (Morneau Shepell) - Toronto Only and Cathy Fuchs (White Willow Benefit Consultants) - Toronto Only
- Mapol Inc: 'Trends and Issues Update for Private Payer Market'
Note: If your company is registering 3 or more people between both Toronto and Montréal events, please contact Corinne Razem at (905) 393-3597 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a group discount code.
We look forward to seeing you there!