By Invitation Only: Mapol Inc Training Seminar - Toronto
MAPOL WILL BE HOSTING OUR 7TH ANNUAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING SEMINAR ON WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 7, 2016 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM (EASTERN TIME) AT THE HILTON GARDEN INN, TORONTO/BRAMPTON.CONFIRMED TOPICS & SPEAKERS:
- The Drug Landscape From A Private Payer's Perspective by Atul Goela, B.Sc. Phm., R.Ph, Director, Pharmaceutical Benefits, Sun Life Financial
- How are Employers Looking At Drug Plans Right Now And What Is Keeping Them Up At Night? by Christine Than, B.Pharm, Senior Consultant Pharmacist and Drug Solution Specialist, Aon Hewitt
- National Drug Plan? Insurance Industry Response by Joan Weir, Director, Health and Dental Policy, Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Inc.
- Future Of Benefits: The Workforce Is Changing And The Health Needs Of Employees Are Evolving by Lori Casselman, Chief Health Officer, League Inc.
- Review of 2016 Trends & Issues by Johnny Ma, President, Mapol Inc.
ontact Sue-Lee Pring (email@example.com) for special group registration.
This is a closed-door seminar for brand pharmaceutical manufacturers. Given that this event has become very popular, we encourage you to register your spot as soon as possible because seating is limited. Please contact Sue-Lee Pring (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
REGISTER IS NOW CLOSED - PLEASE CONTACT SUE-LEE PRING (slpring@mapolca) FOR INQUIRY FOR LAST MINUTE ATTENDANCE.